RedDoor54 is a specialist event and brand activation agency, based in the UAE with offices in Dubai and London. Delivering bespoke ideas and concepts, purpose-built to energise brands capability to connect with fans through sports, business entertainment and community-inspired events, our team pride themselves on creating once-in-a-lifetime activities.
The opportunity exists for an enthusiastic, experienced and exceptionally organised Design Studio Manager to oversee the delivery of high-quality creative & innovative visual design production services across Reddor54’s client portfolio.
The role will be focused on managing & creating our production and creative processes, workflows, and deliverables, to ensure we meet our client’s deadlines efficiently and to the highest possible standards.
As well as being well organised, the candidate must have strong teamwork aptitude and the ability to work across numerous projects that run concurrently. Excellent attention to detail, written and oral communication skills and the ability to prioritise tasks will be paramount in the role.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The ability to work across a diverse client portfolio including global brands, large scale activations, major sporting events & innovative experiential opportunities
- Work closely with the senior project delivery team to ensure all work is accurately allocated and delivered on time
- Collaborate with the team to create design schedules and job allocations
- Oversight of workflow implementation
- Proofreading and crosschecking work against brand guidelines
- Client liaison on projects being worked on by yourself as well as supporting more junior designers with this when required
- Management of client feedback and feeding back to the team
- Oversight of all designers: 2 x 3D design specialists based in the UAE, frequent use of freelance graphic design support based in the UK with potential to expand the team in time
- Developing Studio team members and nurturing talent from junior to senior.
- Quote generation (when required)
- Management of Invoicing (when required, working with finance department and account/project team)
- Creation /oversight of the job/filing system
- Oversight of time management for all creative team
- Oversight of content supply (imagery, logos etc.)
- Point of escalation for any design related issued
- Line management responsibilities for a small team of designers
- Must have worked as a designer for no less than 10 years
- Experience of working in 3D design, animation, or related fields is desirable
- Knowledge of 3D modeling and rendering software such as Autodesk Maya, Cinema 4D, and Blender is beneficial
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Expert user of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Adobe Premiere Pro)
- Experience managing departmental budgets
- Must have a design qualification
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Normal office hours (9am – 5.30pm)
- 25 days annual leave (+Public Holidays)