RedDoor54 is a specialist event and brand activation agency, based in the UAE with offices in Dubai and London. Delivering bespoke ideas and concepts, purpose-built to energise brands capability to connect with fans through sports, business entertainment and community-inspired events, our team pride themselves on creating once-in-a-lifetime activities.
The opportunity exists for a strategically minded, driven, and organised Project Director to join the Reddoor54 team. They will be tasked with managing client relationships, ideation, creation, management and delivery of clients’ events activation activity.
This position will require frequent international travel with a number of events taking place across Europe, Asia and the USA so a willingness to travel will be a requirement.
Extensive experience in project management and an understanding of leading on the development of large-scale event activations for international sporting events is desirable. The candidate must also have a talent for developing creative ideas and activations and be comfortable working on multiple projects and to tight deadlines.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Strategy & Planning
- Approve vendors to fulfil project deliverables within project budget.
- Approve vendors’ project deliverables that are up to quality standards.
- Collaborate with all event stakeholders to drive project delivery.
- Direct events in alignment with local Workplace Safety and Health regulations.
- Drive execution of event logistics plans to support project plans.
- Manage escalated on-site issues with related vendors.
- Negotiate with key vendors to secure service contracts within event budget.
- Oversee event Workplace Safety and Health measures, processes and procedures to ensure a safe working environment.
- Resolve pressing event-related enquiries from key participants.
- Review crowd control and evacuation plans with venue operations to ensure compliance in conjunction with the tournament organisers.
- Review event proposals to ensure local security, workplace safety and health regulations are followed.
- Review organisation’s safety rules to address incident summary reports.
- Produce detailed proposals for events (including timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing, budgets)
- Research venues, suppliers/contractors and negotiate prices
Leadership & Coordination
- Represent Reddoor54, part of thePerformance54 Group, in a positive manner across the globe.
- Be an excellent communicator and team player
- Liaise regularly with other departments to ensure alignment
- Contribute good insights in senior management meetings
- Encourage and develop best-practice across the business
- Provide insights and development of direct reports
- Lead a team of skilled professionals to deliver a wide range of activities ensuring high standards of engagements
- Support client, rightsholder, stakeholder and internal team calls, meetings and workshops
- Support across supplier negotiations, requirements and services
- Liaison with Project Manager (s) and other high level internal stakeholders to ensure integration into overall delivery and direction
Monitoring & Evaluation
- Concise updates to stakeholders in a timely manner about event delivery and status
- Produce post event evaluation to inform future events
- Present to staff during company forums
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Salary
- Company and personal bonus scheme
- Normal office hours (9am – 5.30pm), with regular travel and additional hours as required
- 25 days annual leave (plus public holidays)