RedDoor54 is a specialist event and brand activation agency, based in the UAE with offices in Dubai and London. Delivering bespoke ideas and concepts, purpose-built to energise brands capability to connect with fans through sports, business entertainment and community-inspired events, our team pride themselves on creating once-in-a-lifetime activities.
Ideally ACA newly qualified with some PQE preferred but not essential. The company is looking to fill a newly created position for Events Finance Manager to join the RedDoor54 Finance Team. Working under the Events Financial Controller, the successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of high quality financial and management information to add value to the management decisions across our key international portfolio of events and to ensure that an effective control environment is in place and operational. The desired candidate will be based from the RedDoor54 office in Dubai, with occasional international travel required for events under management.
The candidate must have advanced Excel skills and an understanding and experience of working with event budgets is essential.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with the budget preparation for the Events to facilitate effective financial management.
- Review the Event Nominal Ledger on a regular basis with the Event Directors to ensure classifications of expense are accurate and in line with budget expectations
- Manage the Event payables process from acceptance of invoice through to submission of payables list for CFO approval
- Manage the receivables invoicing for the events, ensuring all revenues have been accounted for and all recharges are completed in a timely manner following the Events.
- Prepare the Event Management Accounts and supporting variance analysis to provide financial and supporting information to the decision making process.
- Prepare month end accruals and prepayments in line with the accounting recognition of the Events.
- Manage the Event audit file that summarises all expenses incurred on the event for submission to external audit.
- Prepare and submit local VAT and WHT filings as required.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy
- Outstanding Interpersonal skills, both written and verbally, Including the ability to communicate confidently and professionally across all levels of the business
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Quick decision-making skills
- The ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the business
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work unsupervised
- Competitive, dependent on experience
- 30 Calendar Days (as per UAE Law)
- Company & personal bonus scheme
- Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)