RedDoor54 is a specialist UAE-based event and sports brand activation agency, with offices in Dubai and London. We work with some of the world’s biggest sports, brands and partners to create dynamic and innovative sporting experiential activations and events across the region and worldwide.
We are looking for a talented 3D Designer to join our rapidly growing design team in Dubai. As a 3D Designer you will be expected to produce highly detailed 3D models and visualisations of experiential environments, event layouts and activations as well as creating 2D CAD layouts and plans dependant on specific project requirements.
The successful candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in 3D Animation, Computer Graphics, or a related field, or must have equivalent work experience. You should have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a 3D Visualizer, supported by a robust portfolio that demonstrates your creativity and experience. Ideally you should have experience working on event/activation and preferably sport related events.
Proficiency in 2D AutoCAD, 3ds Max and SketchUp is essential, whilst experience with Adobe Lightroom and other graphics software is desirable.
The candidate must be comfortable working on multiple projects and to tight deadlines. Strong organisational skills and good teamwork is required, as is excellent attention to detail. The ability to be proactive and adapt to evolving project requirements is also important.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with our dynamic team to conceptualize and develop outstanding 3D models and visualizations, ensuring designs are not just visually stunning but also practical for event execution
- Create detailed 2D plans and structural drawings
- Receive briefings from Project Teams and others, and be responsible for accurate and on-time delivery that matches the original brief
- Bring a deep understanding of event dynamics to your designs, considering elements like attendee flow, branding integration, and spatial optimization.
- Implement feedback and changes
- Stay up-to-date with design trends and technological advancements to infuse fresh ideas into our projects
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary
- 30 Calendar Days (Inc. Public Holidays as per UAE Law)